The second video of CIPE’s Anti-Corruption Compliance series explores what corruption is, and also provides an overview of best practices for implementing an anti-corruption system in a company. The animated clip outlines why taking a prevent, detect, respond framework works best for companies and how to reduce risks by setting up a comprehensive compliance system that incorporates 7 steps:
- Standards of conduct, policies, and procedures
- Compliance oversight, commitment and resources
- Education and training
- Monitoring and auditing
- Reporting and investigation
- Enforcement, discipline and incentives and
- Response, prevention and improvement
Learn more by watching the video here.
This video is part of CIPE’s video series that explores the basic elements of an anti-corruption compliance system. The content of the videos are based on CIPE’s Anti-Corruption Compliance Guidebook .